Translate

3/19/2013

Blooover - Hack other phones through bluetooth


Hi, guys......I have been searching for bluetooth hacking tools.
Recently I came around Blooover. I installed it on Nokia asha 306 and was able to hack Nokia asha 302.

A little description:

Blooover is performing the Bluebug attack.
  • Reading phonebooks
  • Writing phonebook entries
  • Reading/decoding SMS stored on the device
  • Setting call forward
  • Initiating phone call
Screenshots:

  
 
 


This is too old and almost outdated. So don't expect to work on all phones. A latest version - 'Blooover II' is available.It has more capabilities as it is an improved version. You can download both tools from here.



I am still searching for other tools. I will post them here as soon as I get anything.

If you find any problem in downloading, Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment